Boxed Cake Mix
Tip: make easy reindeer cupcakes as shown using mini pretzels, mini vanilla wafer cookies, brown (and red for Rudolf) m&m’s, and edible candy eyes!
- Looking to impress your friends and family with your baking abilities with as little effort as possible? Well here’s the recipe for you. By simply replacing the ingredients on the box with milk, melted butter, and an extra egg, an ordinary box mix cupcake is transformed into soft, fluffy, buttery goodness.
- Replace water 1:1 with milk (ideally whole milk, but you can use any kind you want)
- Replace oil with melted butter and double the amount (1/2 cup becomes 1 cup, etc.)
- Add an extra egg, or two if you want the cupcakes to be very rich, or if you’re using medium eggs
- Bake per instructions on the box
- Frost and Decorate!